Follow the steps below to add an employee to your company so they can start clocking in! Note: You must be a manager, owner, or user with appropriate access to add employees
1. Login to your account at https://clockineasy.com/log-in
2. Click the employees tab
3. Click the "Add New" button on the right side of the page and it will open the Add Employee screen
4. Enter the employee First Name, Last Name, Email, and appropriate Access Group. You may set a password for the employee or have them set their own password. *Other optional fields include, phone number, pay rate, position, and payroll ID.
5. To adjust employee overtime settings to your default company settings or custom settings, click the "Overtime" tab on the left of the Add Employee screen
6. To adjust employee mobile options (like face recognition and Team Clock) to your default company settings or custom settings, click the "Mobile Options" tab on the left of the Add Employee screen. Note: if you have face recognition on, you must add an employee photo.
7. Once you've entered the necessary information, click the "Add" button on the bottom right of the Add Employee screen to add the employee to your company. You will now see your new employee added to your "Employees" tab
If you need any help along the way, feel free to contact the ClockInEasy Support Team via chat, phone, or email at anytime!