CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to using all reasonable efforts to protect personal information collected through the website against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure proper use of personal Information, we have employed specific measures to safeguard and secure the personal Information we collect online. We never sell personal data and we carry out all processing operations in strict compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) as well as other applicable global privacy and data protection laws such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) (collectively, the “Applicable Law”).
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site, such as the IP address of the user’s computer, time of access, browser type and files, the most recent web pages the user has visited that had ClockInEasy features, and cookie data. Our website also allows some third-party entities, such as Google Analytics, to collect non-personally identifiable usage statistic.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log files in connection with your interactions with our Services, including the type of Internet browser you use, the time and day of access, the web pages viewed within our Services, the web page you visited before navigating to our Services, and the IP address of the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or other location aware software connected to our services or if you otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Website Interaction Information: We may record mouse clicks, movements and other interactions with our web pages to help us improve site usability.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as tracking pixels), which are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Information We Collect From Other Sources: We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For instance, we may collect Personal Information from you via our web site from a request that you make for additional information about the Company or our Services.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you and that you provide for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by ClockInEasy and others, and provide information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose necessarily contemplated by the collection of information about you or as otherwise notified via the Services at the time of collection.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if disclosure is required by, or if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are in violation of with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of ClockInEasy or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of ClockInEasy assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another entity; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
4. YOUR CHOICES
- ClockInEasy Account Information: You may update or correct your ClockInEasy account profile information at any time by logging into your online ClockInEasy account. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function. Even if you opt-out of such Cookies or otherwise opt-out of interest-based advertising, you will still receive advertisements, they will not be tailored to your interests. If you opt-out and later delete your Cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you may need to renew your opt-out choices.
- Location Information: When you first launch our mobile application that collects location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. We currently require this location information in order to use our Services, so if you do not consent to this collection, you cannot use our Services. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
- Opt-Out: You may opt-out of the collection of this information by providing notice in writing via e-mail to email@example.com or by phone at 1-888-348-7307. However, you may not be able to continue using the ClockInEasy service as a result.
- Obtaining an Electronic Copy of Our Data Collection Protocols: In order to obtain an electronic copy of our data collection protocols, please send a request in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transferring Your Data to Another Entity: In order to have your data transferred to another entity, please send us a request in writing via e-mail.
- Email Choices. You can opt out of marketing or advertising emails by utilizing the “unsubscribe” link or mechanism noted in marketing or advertising emails you receive from ClockInEasy.com. You may also request to opt out of marketing or advertising emails by contacting us through one of the methods specified in the “Contact Us” section below, and sharing the email address at which you are receiving marketing or advertising emails. To unsubscribe from marketing or advertising emails you receive from ClockInEasy.com, please utilize the “unsubscribe” link or mechanism noted in the marketing or advertising emails you receive from us.
5. INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS FOR EEA CUSTOMERS AND USERS
If you reside in the EEA(European Economic Area), you have certain rights with respect to your personal information that we collect and process. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals in the EEA that are using a Service directed to the EEA wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. To file a request or take action on one of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com or use the contact details provided under “Contact Us” section.
- Objection and Restriction. You may object to our processing of your personal information or ask us to restrict processing of your personal information.
- Portability. You may request your personal information be transferred to another system.
- Withdraw Consent. If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- File a complaint. You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority about our collection and processing of your personal information.
7. CONTACT US
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, and other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature.
The parties acknowledge that they have read the terms and conditions of this Agreement and hereby agree to be bound thereby. This Agreement will become effective upon Customer’s acceptance by electronic acknowledgment on ClockInEasy.com.
Updated: December 20th, 2019