How To: Add projects (work locations, offices, job sites, and clients)
Creating a project (office, client, job site etc.) location by address creates a geofence of up to 3000 feet around the address entered! When employees clock in and out, our software automatically detects their location and attaches it to the project they are working from. If an employee clocks out outside of the project location they clocked in at, their report will automatically be in "pending" status, awaiting manager approval.
Pro-Tip: Using our projects feature is also great for job costing and budgeting!
1. Login to your account at https://clockineasy.com/log-in
2. Click the Projects tab
3. Click the "Add New" button on the right side of the page and it will open the Add Project screen
4. Enter a project name, address, and set the desired project radius to increase or decrease the geofence in which employees can clock out
5. To assign special pay rates for employees who work on a specific project, click the "rates" tab on the left of the "add project" page
6. Click add rates, enter the special rate, click the employees it applies to, and click the "Add" button on the bottom of the page
7. Once you've entered the necessary information, click the "Add" button on the bottom right of the Add Project screen to add the project to your company. You will now see your new project added to your "Project" tab
If you need any help along the way, feel free to contact the ClockInEasy Support Team via chat, phone, or email at anytime!