When it's time to run payroll - you can export your timesheets in .csv (excel) format for your payroll provider in one click! You can also export timesheets in PDF for record keeping. Follow the steps below to learn how:
1. Login to your account at https://clockineasy.com/log-in
2. Click the reports tab
3. You can filter by a particular employee, project, or date range if you wish
4. Once you are ready to export the timesheets, click the "Export" button on the right side of the page, select a Report Type (Classic, Summary, Detailed, or Project), then select a Format (PDF or CSV), and select one of the preset date ranges or enter a "Custom Range".
5. To adjust the hours format and other columns in the export click the click wheel in the top right corner of the export window. A settings window will pop-up and you may check/un-check any settings you wish to set and click "apply" once you are satisfied.
6. Click download when you are ready to export the timesheets. Once you click download, a bar will populate on the top right corner which will prepare your downloaded file. When it says "Export Complete" click the bar to download the report to your computer.
7. That's it! Now you can easily upload CSV files to your payroll provider for a seamless payroll process and keep PDF files for recordkeeping purposes.
If you need any help along the way, feel free to contact the ClockInEasy Support Team via chat, phone, or email at anytime!