Note: Only owners and users with appropriate access can set up Timesheet Rounding configuration.
1. Login to your account at https://clockineasy.com/log-in
2. Click your name in the top right corner and when you see the dropdown, click "Settings".
3. Once the "Company Settings" page is open, click the "Rounding" tab on the left panel
4. Toggle the switch next to "Round In Time" and "Round Out Time" as needed to turn ON the rounding feature.
5. Select the button next to "Direction" to select the direction you want to round the clock in and out times. Select the increment of time you want from the dropdown to select the amount of minutes to round by.
6. Once you're done with configuring your rounding settings - click "Save" on the bottom right to save your settings. Now when employees clock in and out - reports will automatically be rounded as per your settings!
If you need any help along the way, feel free to contact the ClockInEasy Support Team via chat, phone, or email at anytime!